Published on July 26, 2014
A friend told me a few weeks ago that she misses seeing my Je Tries to Cook posts. It’s not that I stopped cooking. I just stopped documenting my hits and misses in the kitchen. Hihi. But, I’m back! Well, at least for now.
This recipe is actually inspired by my team mate, Abby. She once did Parmesan-crusted chicken. But her version was fried, and she also used whole chicken breasts. I decided to do my own version when I realized that our big jar of Parmesan cheese is about to expire in a few months. Mwahaha!
1. Preheat the oven to 450F.
2. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and seasoning.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl, and season it with salt and pepper.
4. Place the flour in a plate. Season it with salt and pepper.
5. Mix the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a separate plate. The ratio for Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs is 1:2, so just follow this ratio in case you need more.
6. Dredge the chicken in flour, dip it in the beaten eggs, then coat it with the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs mixture.
7. Place the chicken strips in a baking pan/dish. Bake it for 20 minutes or until the chicken starts to brown.
This is usually paired with mustard or salsa, but I made a simple ketchup and mayonnaise dip for it.
Happy cooking! =)