Friday Randomness: Akala Ko Dati
Published on August 29, 2014
I know this is totally random. (Uhmm, I think that is why this post falls under Friday Randomness. Haha!) But something “big” happened yesterday that inspired me to come up with this post. Several websites, some of which are those from big news networks, published a story saying that Hello Kitty is not a cat according to a statement released by Sanrio. Less than a day after that story became viral, one website published another statement from Sanrio saying, "Hello Kitty was done in the motif of a cat. It's going too far to say that Hello Kitty is not a cat. Hello Kitty is a personification of a cat." (Read full story here.) I mean, duhhh! Hello Kitty is a cat. She has whiskers and cat ears. Sanrio is not just overpriced, they also create characters with split personality! Doble-karang pusa! LOL! Anyway, nag-release din ng statement si Hello Kitty. Sabi niya…
Eto ‘yung sa’kin.
AKALA KO DATI…
1. Ang Bear Brand, galing sa dodo ng bear! (Never ko namang naisip na ang Sustagen ay galing sa dodo ni Susy!)
2. Si Kuya Germs ang may-ari ng GMA-7. Akala ko talaga German Moreno Association ang ibig sabihin ng GMA. Tapos ang mga palabas pa dati That’s Entertainment, Negosiyete at GMA Supershow!
3. Kapatid ni Tito at Vic si Joey!
4. ‘Yung sun nagiging moon sa gabi.
5. May tao sa loob ng vendo machine na nagtitimpla ng kape.
6. May mga bank tellers sa loob ng ATM.
At eto ang pinakamatindi…
I think I was already in high school when I first saw Spongebob. I had a classmate who had cable TV then. I just caught a few seconds of it. E wala naman kaming cable sa bahay. So years after, my parents decided to have cable TV installed to our house.
Nakita ko si Spongebob!
Sabi ko, “Uy kilala ko ‘to!”
Tapos tinawag siya ni Patrick, “Spongebob!”
You mean, hindi CHEESE ‘tong dilaw na butas butas na ‘to?!
O, huwag kang magmalinis. Alam ko na may mga maling akala ka rin! :p What’s yours?! =)