Published on January 03, 2014
I love anything with chocolate chips – cookies, muffins, cakes, spreads. I even want to try siopao with chocolate chips! Harharhar! That is why one of the first things I tried baking is chocolate chip cookies. Over the years, I had tried different recipes, but I felt like there was something missing in my end product. Some batches are not chewy enough, some are too crunchy. Fortunately, my friend Joie (the girl behind My Sweets’ Haven) gave me this recipe! Of course I am posting this with her permission. I just did some minor modifications. =)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C.
2. Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, softened margarine, vanilla extract and sugar.
4. Mix the dry into the wet ingredients by batch. Continue mixing until there are no more lumps.
5. Add in the chocolate chips to the mixture.
6. Drop dough on a baking sheet using a spoon or an ice cream scoop.
7. Bake for 8-15 minutes or until the desired degree of doneness is achieved.
My husband and I started giving these away on Christmas 2012. Last Christmas, we gave away some chocolate chip along with two other flavors of cookies to our family and friends. Because of this, an office mate started calling me Mrs. Fields Andrade! Nyahahaha!!!